Constructed ca. 1951, this one story, one-part block commercial building features a rectangular plan and two storefronts. The building stands on the east side of First Avenue N and faces west. The east portion of the site has paved parking. A seating area extends off the north facade within a narrow set back from the lot line.
A flat roof clad in rolled roofing with a parapet capped in sheet metal flashing shelters interior spaces.
A concrete foundation supports the concrete block structure. Roman brick veneer clads the front facade parapet, piers between storefronts, and the bulkhead. The original fir single-lite door and transom above remain at the 526 storefront along with the original display windows. A steel column supports the storefront header at the mid span over the 526 storefront.
Alterations include new storefront display windows and doorway at the 530 storefront. Painting of the brick at the south storefront and the addition of a canopy at this storefront.