Click a point on the map to learn more about the work request or pothole:
Identify a work request or pothole
You can enter an address, intersection or Seattle landmark to pan the map to that location.
E.g. Seattle Center, 700 5th Ave, 5th Ave / Columbia St
Use the Neighborhood Selector to move to a selected Seattle Neighborhood.
Use the navigation tools above the map to:
Zoom To Full Extent
Zoom To Previous Extent
You can also take advantage of the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Drag the mouse to pan
- Mouse Scroll Forward to zoom in
- Mouse Scroll Backward to zoom out
- SHIFT + Drag the mouse to zoom in
- SHIFT + CTRL + Drag the mouse to zoom out
- SHIFT + Click to recenter
- Double Click to Center and Zoom in
- SHIFT + Double Click to Center and Zoom in
- Use arrow keys to pan
- Use + key to zoom in a level
- Use - key to zoom out a level
For general questions, call SDOT at (206) 684-ROAD (7623).