Note: You must have a hearing scheduled before using this online form.
- Thank you for using the Seattle Municipal Court’s online adjudication submission website. This site is only to be used for the following hearing types:
- Option to Contest Charges by Written Statement
- Option to Mitigate Charges by Written Statement
- Request to Contest Charges by Written Statement
- All other hearing types must be conducted as indicated on the paperwork you received.
- You may only adjudicate one case at a time using this method. If you have more than one case, you will need to complete the process for each of them.
- To be eligible for adjudication through this website, your statement and any electronic documents must be uploaded by 5 pm (local Seattle time) on your hearing date to be eligible.
- If you wish to submit any documents to support your statement, they will need to be in electronic form. They must be less than 100 MB in size combined and must be in one of the following formats: pdf, jpg, jpeg, tiff, tif, gif, or png. If you cannot submit supporting documents in electronic form, you will need to submit by mail or fax.
- When entering your statement, please do not include any confidential health-related information. If you feel you need to provide such information, please respond to the court via US Mail or fax as indicated on the paperwork you received from the Court.