Constructed ca. 1929, this one-story one-part block form commercial building features an rectangular plan and three storefront bays. The building continues the overall form and styling from the 526 Queen Anne Avenue N building abutting its south side. The building is on the east side of Queen Anne Avenue N and faces west. The rear abuts an alley and the building at 9–11 Mercer Street.
A flat roof with parapets shelters interior spaces. Rolled roofing clads the roof.
A concrete foundation supports the hollow clay tile and brick masonry building structure. Common bond brick with a raked finish and headers every sixth course comprises the front facade. Projecting piers mark the north and south ends of the facade with projecting brick piers between the storefronts. A soldier course spans the storefronts above the storefront transoms with another solider course band along the top of the parapet below a rowlock brick band. The parapets step up over the outer two bays. A transom band spans across each storefront. The rear south and east facades are clad with stucco.
The rear facade features three window openings, each with projecting masonry sills and brick moldings. A pair of rear entries off the alley provide service access.
Alterations include replacing the original full facade metal canopy with the existing canopy and painting two of the brick bays. Work also replaced all the transom sash. Alterations installed a recessed storefront in the 530 storefront ca. 1950s and consisting of aluminum door and display window sash. The 532 storefront features new bulkheads. The 534 storefront features a contemporary display window, bulkhead, entry door and transom, and ceramic tiles cladding the brick piers. Alterations infilled one of the rear window openings with plywood and installed vinyl 1:1 sash in the other two. Previous work reconfigured the rear entrance to close off one transom and install a vinyl sash 1:1 window in the other and installed new doors with exterior metal security doors.
Work in 1930 (permit 292019) added partitions within the building. Permits were taken out for work in 1935 and 1937, however no details were provided on the scope. Work in 1950 (permit 399329) altered an existing storefront. Work in 1957 (permit 460969) repaired damage to the building. Work in 1958 (permit 463503) constructed a flashing sign. Work in 1959 (permits 475175, 479129) installed metal roof signs. Work in 1961 (permit 487653, 487656) installed three additional signs and built a one-hour fire rated wall between building tenants. Work in 1965 (permit 513106, 513209, 515506) moved two existing signs one doorway north and altered existing signs. Work in 1968 (permit 526359, 526537) added a sign and altered an existing storefront. Work in 1974 (permit 551403, 552219) reinstalled the Circle Shop sign, closed four window and two doors with brick veneer, and removed a non-load bearing partition. Work in 1988 altered the north space for use as a restaurant. Work in 2003 altered the south tenant space for use as restaurant space.